Terms & Conditions
, and www.mysnowclub.com
Use of the Website
Supported Web Browser: SNOWGROUP requires users to have a supported web browser to access the Website or download the Mobile App if available. In case SNOWGROUP ceases to support a given web browser, users must download a supported web browser to continue using the Website and/or Services. Users acknowledge that the performance of the Website depends on the performance of their computer or mobile equipment and their Internet connection.
Confidentiality of Account Information: Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their account information, including passwords, for any account on the Website. Users are also responsible for all uses of their registered account(s), whether authorized by them or not. Users are responsible for verifying and maintaining the protection, security, and distribution of their account information, including account numbers, user names, and passwords. All liability relating to password management resides with the users, and under no circumstances, including negligence or misconduct, shall SNOWGROUP be liable for any damages resulting from the use of their account. Users agree not to permit any third party to use or access their account.
Proprietary Content and Information: The content, information, and the Website (including, but not limited to, price and availability of travel services), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to SNOWGROUP or its suppliers and providers. Users agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from or through the Website and/or Services.
Prohibited Activities: In addition to the above, users agree not to:
- Access, monitor, or copy any software, content, or information of the Website using any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without SNOWGROUP’s express written permission;
- Violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on the Website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the Website;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- “Frame,” “mirror,” or otherwise incorporate any part of the Website into any other website without SNOWGROUP’s prior written authorization;
- Access, tamper with, or use any non-public areas of the Website or SNOWGROUP’s computer systems;
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Website or any related system or network or breach any security or authentication measures used in connection with the Website and such systems and networks;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Website;
- Harm or threaten to harm other users in any way or interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including without limitation, by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Website;
- Provide payment information belonging to a third party;
- Use the Website in an abusive way contrary to its intended use, to its documentation, or to SNOWGROUP’s reasonable instructions;
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Website to create or compile, directly or indirectly, in single or multiple downloads, a collection, compilation, database, directory, or the like, whether by manual methods, through the use of bots, crawlers, or spiders, or otherwise;
- Infringe third party intellectual property rights when using or accessing the Website.
Software Available on the Website The software, content, information, products, and services (collectively, the “Software”) available for download on the Website are the copyrighted work of SNOWGROUP. Your use of such Software is governed by these Terms. Please note that all Software, including, without limitation, all HTML code contained on this Website, is owned by SNOWGROUP and is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software is expressly prohibited and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COPYING OR REPRODUCTION OF THE SOFTWARE TO ANY OTHER SERVER OR LOCATION FOR FURTHER REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED. THE SOFTWARE IS WARRANTED, IF AT ALL, ONLY ACCORDING TO THE TERMS OF THE LICENSE AGREEMENT.
Copyright Notice and Limited License All contents of this Website are: © 2023 SNOWGROUP All rights reserved. SNOWGROUP is a trademark of SNOWBUS LTD, in Canada and other jurisdictions. The information, content, graphics, text, sounds, images, buttons, trademarks, service marks, trade names, and logos (the “Materials”) contained on this Website and Mobile App are protected by copyright, trademark, database right, sui generis right, and other intellectual property laws under national laws and international treaties. SNOWGROUP or its licensors (as the case may be) retain all right, title, interest, and intellectual property rights in and to the Materials. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, Materials, software, products, or services obtained from the Website without SNOWGROUP’s express written permission. Other than expressly provided herein, nothing in these Terms shall be construed as conferring by implication or otherwise any license or right under any copyright, trademark, database right, sui generis right, or other intellectual property or proprietary interest of SNOWGROUP, its licensors, or any third party. Any person breaching any of these Terms may be prosecuted. Any other trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names, and any other proprietary designations are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective parties.
If you are aware of an infringement of our brand, please let us know by e-mailing us at rides@SNOWGROUP.com
Termination: SNOWGROUP reserves the right to terminate your authorization to use the Website and your registered account with or without cause, immediately and in its sole discretion, in whole or in part. SNOWGROUP may also suspend, remove or permanently delete any material that you or others may have posted or submitted to the Website, restrict access to such materials, and bar you from any future use of the Website, all without any prior notice or liability to you or any other person, and you agree to comply with all such measures. In addition, SNOWGROUP reserves the right to terminate and delete your account if you have not accessed it for twelve (12) consecutive months. SNOWGROUP may deploy commercially reasonable efforts to notify you of any discontinuation of the Website.
Disclaimer: The software, information, content, products, and services made available on this Website and Mobile App may include inaccuracies or errors, including schedule, availability, and pricing errors. They are provided "as is" without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied. In particular, SNOWGROUP does not guarantee the accuracy of and disclaims all liability for any errors or other inaccuracies relating to the information displayed on this Website (including, without limitation, pricing, duration, schedule, etc.), much of which is provided by third-party suppliers. The bus companies providing travel services on this Website are independent contractors and not agents or employees of SNOWGROUP. SNOWGROUP expressly reserves the right to correct any errors on this Website. Information displayed on this Website is intended as only general guidelines, and SNOWGROUP does not guarantee its accuracy. SNOWGROUP may make improvements and/or changes on this Website at any time.
SNOWGROUP makes no representations about the suitability of the software contained on this Website for any purpose. The inclusion or offering of any products or services on this Website does not constitute any endorsement or recommendation of such products or services by SNOWGROUP. SNOWGROUP disclaims all warranties and conditions that this Website, its servers or any email sent from SNOWGROUP are free of viruses or other harmful components. SNOWGROUP hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to this software, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and noninfringement. SNOWGROUP accepts no liability for any infection by computer virus, bug, tampering, unauthorized access, intervention, alteration or use, fraud, theft, technical failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay, or any event or occurrence beyond its control, which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness and the integrity or proper conduct of any aspect of this Website.
You are solely responsible for all your communications and interactions with other users of the software and with other persons with whom you communicate or interact as a result of your use of the software. You understand that SNOWGROUP is not required to make any attempt to verify the statements of users of the software. SNOWGROUP makes no representations or warranties as to the conduct of users of the software or their compatibility with any current or future users of the software. You agree to take reasonable precautions in all communications and interactions with other users of the software.
Limitation of Liability: SNOWGROUP shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages, including but not limited to lost profits, loss of data, loss of goodwill, service interruption, computer damage or system failure, or for any damages for personal or bodily injury or emotional distress, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to, display of or use of this website or with the delay or inability to access, display, or use this website (including, but not limited to, your reliance upon information or opinions appearing on the website; any computer viruses, information, software, and linked sites obtained through this website; or otherwise arising out of the access to, display of or use of the website) whether based on a theory of negligence, contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, and even if SNOWGROUP and/or their respective suppliers have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Indemnification: You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless SNOWGROUP and its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents, from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the website or the software.
Product and Service Information: SNOWGROUP makes reasonable efforts to ensure that all descriptions contained on the website are up to date. Modifications can take place for several reasons beyond the control of SNOWGROUP that may affect descriptions found on the website. SNOWGROUP shall not be held liable for any of these modifications. Prices and availabilities listed on the website are subject to change at any time, and SNOWGROUP reserves the right to correct any error and/or inaccuracies regarding a listed price and the availability of a product or service without further notice. We do not guarantee the availability of any product and/or services listed on the website.
The display of products and/or services on the website does not constitute an offer by us to sell products. We cannot confirm the price of any products and/or services until you submit an order.
Amendments: We reserve the right to change or modify the Terms without prior notice at any time at our sole discretion. Your continued access or use of the website signifies your acceptance of the updated or modified Terms. If we modify these Terms, we will update the “Last Updated” date at the bottom of these Terms. By continuing to access or use the website, you indicate that you agree to be bound by the modified Terms. If the modified Terms are not acceptable to you, please do not use the website. Be sure to periodically review the most current version of the Terms.
Travel Destinations: SNOWGROUP advises passengers to review travel prohibitions, warnings, announcements, and advisories issued by their government before booking travel to any destination, including international destinations. While most travel is completed without incident, travel to certain destinations may involve greater risk than others. SNOWGROUP does not represent or warrant that travel to any particular destination is advisable or without risk and is not liable for any damages or losses that may result from travel to such destinations.
Links to Third-Party Sites: The Website contains links to other websites that are operated by parties other than SNOWGROUP. These links are provided for reference and convenience only. SNOWGROUP is not responsible or liable for the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources, or the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources. SNOWGROUP does not control third-party websites and does not exercise any control over their policies or practices. These websites may collect data or solicit personal information from you, and they may place their own cookies or other files on your computer. You acknowledge that you assume all risk and sole responsibility for the use of any such websites or resources and for the content, products, or services available from such websites or resources. SNOWGROUP encourages you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.
No Endorsement: By using the Website, you agree that any legal remedy or liability that you seek to obtain for actions or omissions of third parties will be limited to a claim against the particular third party who caused you harm. You agree not to attempt to impose liability on, or seek any legal remedy from SNOWGROUP for such actions or omissions.
Reviews, Comments, and Other Submissions By submitting any content to the website through electronic mail, postings, or other means, you grant SNOWGROUP a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from, and publicly display and perform such submissions throughout the world in any media, now known or hereafter devised, with or without the name you used to make such submission. You also waive all moral rights you may have in the submissions to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws. You acknowledge and agree that your submissions are not confidential or proprietary information. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any submissions posted or submitted by you. You are fully responsible for the content of your submissions and are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the website any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other material or content that would violate rights of publicity and/or privacy or that would violate any law. You are also prohibited from posting any commercial material or content, including solicitation of funds, advertising, or marketing of any goods or services, or any material or content that infringes, misappropriates or violates any copyright, trademark, patent right, or other proprietary right of any third party. You shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any violation of the foregoing restrictions, or any other harm resulting from your posting of content to this website. SNOWGROUP may exercise its rights to your submissions without notice to you.
Feedback: We welcome and encourage you to provide feedback, comments, and suggestions for improvements to the website (the “Feedback”). You acknowledge and agree that all feedback will be the sole and exclusive property of SNOWGROUP and you hereby irrevocably assign to SNOWGROUP all of your right, title, and interest in and to all feedback, including without limitation all worldwide patent, copyright, trade secret, trademarks, and other proprietary or intellectual property rights therein. You also hereby waive all moral rights you may have in the feedback, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws. At SNOWGROUP’s request and expense, you will execute documents and take such further acts as SNOWGROUP may reasonably request to assist SNOWGROUP to acquire, perfect, maintain, and defend its intellectual property rights and other legal protections regarding the feedback.
General Provisions: These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between SNOWGROUP and you with respect to the use of the Website and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals (whether oral, written, or electronic) between SNOWGROUP and you with respect to the Website. In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any additional terms, the additional terms will prevail for the purposes of your use of the applicable service or portion of the Website. You consent to receive communications from us electronically, either by email or by posting notices on this Website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. You may not assign or transfer these Terms and Conditions or any of your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions without our prior written consent, which may be withheld in our sole discretion. Any attempt to do so will be null and void. We may assign or transfer these Terms and Conditions or our rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions without your consent. These Terms and Conditions do not create a partnership, joint venture, agency, or employment relationship between you and SNOWGROUP. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect. The headings used in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and have no legal effect. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of British Columbia, Canada, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to these Terms and Conditions. Any legal action or proceeding arising under these Terms and Conditions will be brought exclusively in the courts located in the Province of British Columbia, and the parties hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction and venue therein.
Contact Information If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions or the Website, please contact us at email@example.com
The following terms and conditions govern the SNOWGROUP Refund Policy (the "Refund Policy") available to Passengers who purchase a Bus Ticket listed by a Bus Operator through SNOWGROUP LTD.
- Refund Policy for Technical Issues. If you are a Passenger and experience a Technical issue, we agree, at our discretion, to reimburse you up to the amount paid by you through the Site, as determined by SNOWGROUP, depending on the nature of the Technical issue suffered.
- Technical Issues. A “Technical Issue” with the booking process means any one of the following: a. The Bus Ticket was not delivered electronically to the Passenger in time for the Bus travel. b. The Bus Ticket delivered to the Passenger electronically contains inaccurate information. c. The charge on the Passenger’s credit card does not match the final price of the ticket purchased on the website at the time of booking.
- Conditions to Claim a Technical Issue. The Passenger must meet each of the following conditions to submit a valid claim for a Technical issue and receive the benefits: a. The Passenger must have made a purchase on SNOWGROUP.com and had their credit card charged. b. The Passenger must bring the Technical issue to our attention in writing as soon as the issue is detected and provide us with information about the Bus Ticket and the circumstances of the Technical issue. The claim must be made at the latest 24 hours after the time and date of the bus travel (as listed on the Bus Ticket) and must respond to any requests by us for additional information or cooperation on the Technical issue. c. The Passenger must not have directly or indirectly caused the Technical issue (through their action, omission, or negligence). The Passenger must not have failed to receive the email due to the use of filters or email-blocking technology that prevents the correct delivery of email.
- Refund Policy for Travel Issues. SNOWGROUP does not offer refunds for Travel Issues. The Passenger should contact the Bus Operator directly about their refund policy regarding any Travel Issue relating to the actual bus travel. Some Bus Operators may be able to provide assistance, refunds, or financial compensation.
- Travel Issues. A “Travel Issue” means any one of the following: a. The Bus Operator cancels a bus transport shortly before the scheduled start of the reservation, or the bus departure is late or delayed due to breakdowns, road conditions, weather, or other conditions beyond the Bus Operator’s control. b. The Bus travel presents a safety or security issue for the Passenger. c. The Passenger could not board due to not presenting valid ID or proof of age for a discounted fare (i.e., senior, student, etc.) or not respecting a Bus Operator’s policies, such as but not limited to baggage, animals, and passenger behavior.
Please note that the Refund Policy is subject to change without notice. Any updates to the Refund Policy will be posted on the SNOWGROUP website. If you have any questions or concerns about the Refund Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refund and Modification Policy. SNOWGROUP does not currently allow Passengers to modify a ticket or reservation. Passengers are advised to carefully review the Bus Operator's specific terms before purchasing a Bus Ticket on SNOWGROUP LTD. If the Bus Operator permits modification or cancellation of the ticket, the Passenger must contact the Bus Operator directly to modify or cancel the ticket. SNOWGROUP is not responsible for modifying or cancelling a ticket on behalf of the Passenger. Some bus operators may be able to provide assistance, refunds or financial compensation for modifications or cancellations.
- Refund Policy Updates. SNOWGROUP reserves the right to modify or terminate this Refund Policy at any time, without prior notice. Any modification will be effective immediately upon posting on the SNOWGROUP website. SNOWGROUP will continue to process all claims for Technical issues made prior to the effective date of the modification.
- Entire Agreement and Definitions. This Refund Policy constitutes the entire agreement between SNOWGROUP and the Passenger regarding the Refund Policy and supersedes any prior oral or written agreements or understandings. Any capitalized terms not defined herein shall have the meaning set forth in the SNOWGROUP Terms of Service.
- Governing Law. This Refund Policy will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of British Columbia and Canada, without regard to its conflict-of-law provisions.
- Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL SNOWGROUP BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SNOWGROUP POLICY TERMS, EXCEEDING THE AMOUNT OF THE TRANSPORT FEES COLLECTED BY SNOWGROUP FROM THE PASSENGER. SNOWGROUP WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you. By posting a listing or booking an Transport, or using the Site and Services, you are indicating that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by these Policy Terms.
- Contact Information. If you have any questions or concerns about the Refund Policy, please contact SNOWGROUP by visiting our website at SNOWGROUP.com or email us at email@example.com. SNOWGROUP is registered as a merchant in Canada and located at the following address: [Insert address].
Snow Club Membership Agreement
This SnowClub Membership Agreement (the "Agreement") is entered into between SNOWGROUP., a company registered in Canada, and any individual who registers as a member of the SnowClub ("you" or "Member"). By registering for the SnowClub Membership, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.
- Membership a. To become a member of the Snow Club, you must sign up online by providing your name and contact information. Membership is free for the first year, but renewal after the first year will come at a cost and will be automatically billed upon checkout when making a purchase after the free year. b. By becoming a Member, you agree to receive communications from SNOWGROUP regarding the SnowClub and its benefits.
- Term and Termination a. This Agreement will remain in effect for one year from the date of registration. b. Membership will automatically renew after the first year and will be billed at the then-current membership rate, unless you cancel your membership prior to the renewal date. c. SNOWGROUP reserves the right to terminate your membership at any time without notice, for any reason, including, without limitation, your failure to comply with the terms of this Agreement.
- Liability and Indemnification a. SNOWGROUP shall not be liable for any damages, whether direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential, arising out of or in any way connected with the Snow Club Membership or your use of the SNOWGROUP Ltd.'s website. b. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless SNOWGROUP and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, and expenses (including attorneys' fees) arising out of or in any way connected with your use of the Snow Club Membership or the SNOWGROUP website.
- Governing Law a. This Agreement will be interpreted in accordance with the laws of Canada, without regard to its conflict-of-law provisions. b. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Agreement will be resolved through arbitration in Canada in accordance with the laws of Canada.
By logging in or signing up for the SnowClub Membership online, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you must not use the Snow Club Membership or the SNOWGROUP Ltd.'s website.